Every year we deliver large quantities of spare parts to customers all around the world. By dealing in these large quantities we can offer you original high-quality spare and wear parts at a highly competitive price with a high amount of parts in stock. That is not too good to be true. For over 30 years we have sold hundreds of complete recycling plants to customers worldwide. One thing which you all have in common is that you really do not like unnecessary downtime for e.g. maintenance. And we don’t like unhappy customers, which is why we do everything we can to help you prevent that.
The REDOMA After-Sales Services offers
- Service and support on new and existing equipment - planned or ad hoc
- Service contracts - to keep your production running without sudden interruptions
- Spare and wear part contracts - avoid losing valuable production time on waiting for spare parts you know you will need
As with all large investments it is vital to take good care of it by planning for regular maintenance. Continuous maintenance is a winning strategy in the long run. REDOMA has customers who have had their equipment for more than 25 years - and it's still running! Read more about how maintenance saves money here.
Why REDOMA After-Sales Services?
- We know your equipment! Since we designed, built and installed your equipment, we know what you need and when. Why make it harder than it has to be?
- We always have your critical parts in stock. Since we always have your spare and wear parts in stock we can ship day to day, and you do not have to wait for months to start production again. If you want to ensure minimal downtime, we can offer you flexible spare part contracts.
- We can offer you competitive prices. Since we are ready to serve all our customers with necessary parts, we order larger quantities, and therefore can keep prices down.
- We supply you original, highest quality. Like with any other investment, regular maintenance is the key to keep up quality long term. Always go for original quality.
Time is money - reduce your downtime by contacting us today!